Friday, May 23, 2008

Sick and such...

Apologies for the silent treatment as of late, been at an off-site training and have had little access to the internet. Also, still trying to shake this cold...feeling a bit better tonight though. Will have to see how I feel tomorrow whether I get back to running again. Come to think of it, probably should have sat out the race last Sunday, but what can ya do. :-)

Hopefully I can catch up on some work by the time we get back from the holiday weekend. Speaking of, hope everyone has a relaxing and safe holiday weekend! Nothing much going on here, just try to relax a bit, catch up on some e-mail, and perhaps watch a little baseball.

Pool project started, very large hole in my backyard at the moment, VERY large! I'll post some pictures over the weekend. Also found a bunch of surprises that my builder buried for us as well....not thrilled about all the garbage that was found, but I suppose it is what it is... Called the town, hopefully they will watch him a little closer now...

Anyhoo, have a grat weekend!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

I do hope you start to feel better. Being sick is for the birds.well

I hope the construction of the pool goes better than my new roof last year. What a mess that turned out to be.
Don't worry to much about training til you feel better. Have a great weekend.
Me working.

DebWDW said...

Rest up!
And I think every builder buries garbage. I don't want to know what's under our brick front porch!

MikeF. said...

Hope you start to get better. Mike speed was at it again this weekend.