Just a quick one tonight....Got a 9 MILE run in after work! Mapped out a 7.5 mile route, but took some alternate roads and ended up with 9 miles by the time I got back! WooHoo! 9:30something pace which felt nice and easy as I wasn't going for time at all. Total time was 1:26:32, not too shabby. Man, I'm feeling ALOT better about the 10 mile race in late July now!
Watch out Voice, think I'm going for 100 miles in June....... :-) And yes, I trust whatever mileage you put up, use mapmyrun or whatever, it's all good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, great run Chris!! Sounds like you're ready to run the half tomorrow. Look out Voice, look out Mike, look out Jeff...Stroller Boy is coming up fast!!
Holy Cats!!!!
That's awesome!!!!
Great Job Chris! Keep it up! And Heath remember I have not shifted into O.D. yet. ;) Mike-speed awaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Fabulous run!
Post a Comment