Saturday, May 31, 2008

..And the People Chanted His Name.....


Jonathan asked for some WWE like jabs during the "Thrilla from Mongilla" (I dunno...had nothing to go with "thrilla") Anyhoo, here goes...
______________________________________________________

*The people chanting in the background...STROLLER..STROLLER...STROLLER..*

Now....the earth started the rumble, your house started to shake, and GOD himself came down and said "Jon"
*you say* but my name is Jonathan
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!!!
The Stroller Boy says, know your role and tighen your sneakers, cause he's gonna check ya into the smackdown hotel..IF YA SMEELLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT STROLLER BOY, IS Cookin'..(cue the music) ;-)
_____________________________________________________
I can feel it already Jonathan, you're going to put up more mileage than you ever thought you could in a month, aren't you! :-) Awesome! or "Just Bring It!"

6 comments:

DebWDW said...

If only there was video for us to watch!!

Rae! said...

Yeah like on WWE there they sit there and tell smack about each other.lol that would be great!!!!!!

Rae! said...

BTW Dwayne lives like 20 minutes from us. :)

Anonymous said...

*thunder and lightning echo throughout the arena*

BONG

http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

*thunder and lightning echo throughout the arena*

BONG

http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com

mgreene said...

I saw an appropriate tshirt the other day that read : If you can read this, I must be warming up.