Six short days till my 15 year journey concludes, woohoo! Did the math, and no matter what I get on my final paper I'm going to graduate. What a relief as I pretty much threw together the final research paper since work has been so crazy as of late. Just glad that it's almost over...
Listening to the AATM show right now as I didn't have a chance over the weekend. Glad Bryan mentioned Bob Varley on the podcast, seems like the Disunplugged community is starting to come back to a bit of normal after the shock. If you haven't checked out the Disboards, don't, we need you on the AATM boards! ;o) The guys also talked alot about healthy eating in the parks, something my wife and I try to map out when down there. We actually take the maps, find where the fruit stands are, and try to plan snack times... Love the fruit stand area @ DHS. Since we stay outside the parks mostly, we try to do a bit of cooking here and there to lighten up the week. Also, breakfast in the room is pretty standard. Also, we love the Fiber One granola bars, just awesome and only 2pts I think (for you WW folks). Just a couple of the things we do.
No running today, need to let the blister that's been hanging on, heal a bit more. Feeling good after a long weekend of running though.
Picture of some stealth giraffe's for Jonathan....Their cloaking device must have been malfunctioning that day ;-)
2 comments:
What a week for you!! Glad to hear you've got the degree wrapped up. Must be a huge sense of accopmlishment.
It is great to have fruit stands all over the place, but somehow I still manage to end up in the bakeries and Mrs. Pott's in MK at night for an ice cream! I do eat the fruit -- but can't resist the fun stuff!
Post a Comment